Running a business soon becomes all-consuming, and as your business grows, you often find it’s impossible to cope up with the extra work. And If you are the one of those “I can do it all” kinds; you will soon find yourself in a pile of work that could easily be done by someone else. You know you want help, but simple can’t afford it or the skills needed to do the job are simply not available locally.
Finding the right talent at the cost you can afford is a challenge that most business owners face. Productivity needs to be coupled with cost efficiency.
Even offline businesses these days need computers, manage excel sheets, data processing, and taking care of all sorts of tasks that can be done by someone using online software’s. Every business these days need online presence, a least minimum having a website, updating blog or your store based on if you are selling products or services online, and not all of us a business owners are technically savvy. We are good and fast learners, but do you really need to learn wordpress- or Photoshop or e-commerce store updates to do all your work yourself. or you rather be spending that time on something more productive, like thinking of newer strategy , analyzing the analytical reports, customer surveys and behaviors.
Goal of every entrepreneur is: How to stay ahead in your business.
The answer is simple, be the best in your niche market, keep your costs low and always stay a step ahead of your competitors.
Virtual assistants play a vital role to help you realize your goals. How do they do that: Here are few pointers:
- Cost Advantage: well you knew this one, your assistant comes at $6.98/hr and you can use his services for all the mundane or specialized tasks you need help with
- Focus on staying ahead and best in your space: when you can delegate your tasks effectively to your team of assistants (we have talked about delegation in one of our earlier posts), you can now spend your precious time brainstorming new ideas, and stay on frontlines. As you no longer have 100’s of unchecked emails, or never ending to-do list on your calendar.
- Commitment: your assistant asks you for tasks everyday, even if you don’t have something immediate to be taken care of, you start thinking of all those extra things and details that could help your business grow. Like designing marketing email to announce your specials for Labor Day weekend special. Its that little foam in your cup of coffee that keeps you coming back to the same cafeteria, so does your business have that special foam!
You will start delegating tasks that you never knew existed. Going that extra mile, thinking of newer ideas and ventures, while your assistant stays grounded and does all the leg work for you, you can give your business that extra lift it needs to fly and take over the newer skies of opportunities and growth!
Let’s face it, we all have more tasks on our hand to do than the hours in a day. Whether you are a small business owner, homestay mom, busy professional or a college student. There is always so much to do. We wait for the weekend to unwind plus do the chores and tasks that you couldn’t get to during the week. With increasing tasks and commitments that we have in our life , our To-do-lists keep on increasing and we are running to make for the time lost.
For a small medium business owner, you are so busy doing the work that you do for your clients that your own business tasks are left in the backburner. As time goes by we end having contacts and database that is outdated and needs work, balance sheets that need to be filled, websites that are outdated and you haven’t got the time to have that special feature or product you wanted to showcase, do some research for your products and market research to keep a tab on your competitors. Well the list is never ending and we need that extra pair of hands without cutting a hole in our pockets. What you need is a fix and not a solution and that what Tasks Everyday offers.
Dedicated assistants at Tasks Everyday can help you with all the tasks listed above and lot more. Your Business Executive assistant does the work that you didn’t have the time to do, while you can concentrate to do what you like to do the most , that is being productive , achieve more and more importantly enjoy your life!
Few questions that you might need answers to before taking the leap to a remote executive assistant :
- I don’t have the time to train anyone on what needs to be done: At Tasks Everyday, this never happens. As we pick the right resource for you from our team of dedicated assistants, who work from our own office facility and are not freelancers. We know there expertise and experience, we always match the tasks to an assistant who has worked on similar projects before. If something that you are doing caters to a very niche market, training someone now for an hour or less each day for few days will save you much more time overall, if you had to do those tasks yourself.
- Security of my data and contacts: All our employees work from our own office facility and there are state of the art security measures in place, to ensure your data is secure and confidential.
- Why I need a remote assistant: Well firstly because it’s cost effective and you don’t have to worry about overheads, benefits or long term contracts. Tasks Everyday does not bind you to a contract.
For more information on hiring an executive assistant visit Tasks Everyday, and take the first step to revolutionize the way you work today!