Time is of essence and we are constantly reminded of that right from the beginning of school days to our professional careers. we constantly strive to increase our efficiency and getting more done each day than the last day. Time management tools, new CRMs, automated to do lists, utility apps, calendar updates, siri on our iphone are all geared towards time efficiency.
We constantly work towards this agenda to save our precious resource “ Time”.
Virtual assistants are your time saver ninja’s. They fill the gap that currently exists in your productivity graph. When it comes to working with one, it is of essence that you are matched with the right assistant who is empowered with the tools and skills needed to supercharge your productivity. To ensure this Tasks Everyday hires the best of best virtual assistants the industry has to offer. And what sets them apart from freelancers is that they are employees of Tasks Everyday. They have a job security that is not based on if client is sending them work or not or decides to go on a month vacation and wants to put the account on hold. It is important for us a company that all our employees are paid regardless of recession or Christmas holidays.
Collaborative Consumption: we had written a blog post explaining the concept of collaborative consumption that is fueling newer ideas and businesses. Concept is simple like car pool, it saves fuel, money, gives you special access to the car pool lane and more importantly interact with fellow human beings and make new friends. Our Va’s have access to the talent pool of assistants who come from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds. There is always something that we can learn from each other’s experiences. There are weekly meets and greet sessions targeted to keep the productivity flowing and more importantly learning from each other. Our basic human instinct is to help other. And what these meetings do is just facilitate the dialogue.
Our strict hiring and training process: if you want to work as a virtual assistant you need to have to have the fundamental quality of helping out others along with other nerd + communication skills. We follow a series of selection steps to weed out the candidates who are less suited for the job. Our staff often reminds us that our application, selection and training process is far stricter than the job itself. There is a reason we have it designed in a specific way. Each day at our training sessions is planned to hone one particular skill. Tests and exercises are framed based on our years of experience with our clients ranging from Sydney, Singapore, UK to the Americas. We improvise these learning exercises quite frequently to combine any latest tools or apps that have come along. Every client has a unique lifestyle and delegation style. Work requirement is different and to a super ninja VA, it needs skill, good communication and aptitude to learn and grow.
Have you watched the movie Internship? it is a story of google interns that reflects their hiring process in a lighter mood and why it isn’t the most skilled that are always the right fit for the job. Multitasking is not related to how many words you can type in one minute, and your communication isn’t based on your degree in English literature. We look at the whole picture that combines personality, humility, skills, and aptitude, communication that creates dialogue, responsiveness and above all the quality to help!
Are you looking to hire a personal assistant who works as your right hand? We have had the pleasure to work with thousands of clients and businesses that have benefitted by going virtual and taken the strings of their life in their own hands. if you have questions in how we can help you achieve the work life balance, call us from Monday’s to Fridays on 1-888-670-4882 ( US & Canada direct number) , 0808-120-3657 ( UK Direct number) , 1800- 447- 187 ) Australia Direct number)
During the past decade we have had the pleasure to work with hundreds of founders during the most exciting period of their lives. Starting up a business is like having a baby. It all starts with excitement and everyone around you is happy and is congratulating you, but the real job and responsibilities are on you as you embark on this wild ride.
As your business grows, ideas evolve and most often than not, you find yourself juggling a lot more than you can handle. As an entrepreneur multi –tasking is your job profile, but getting the job done efficiently is more important than just making it by. The reason is that start –ups and early stage businesses are usually short on cash. Without addressing other business issues – the core of any business is to make ends meet. Your margins are lower and competition is high as a new kid on the block. If you give it some thought, the cost of not hiring someone else to help is costing you more business and productive time lost on tasks that could easily be delegated to someone else. Imagine someone else scheduling your tasks, organizing your work, working on email templates, graphic and marketing materials, or scheduling your meetings and you being the one getting the money in the door by doing the tasks that are “Worth your Time”.
The difference with what you could do with some help and what you are doing right now is your – Opportunity Lost
Advantages of hiring someone virtually:
- Decrease your administrative burden: Starting with the hiring process there is no burden on you. You do not have to post any job listings on craigslist or have an HR agency pay loads of money to line up the ideal candidates.
- No overheads: You do are not paying any overhead costs that come with hiring an employee onboard who works physically from your office. No desk, stationary, Internet, electricity or heating costs.
- No long-term contracts: The ease with which you can hire more or scale down your work with virtual workers is amazing. When you are hiring a Virtual personal assistant, you are not bound by any contract. As your workload increases you can have more people come on board only by sending one email. And when the work is less during holiday season, you can scale down on your work force.
- Cost advantage: At $6.98/hr hiring a personal assistant with Tasks Everyday is very economical. To have someone do all your legwork without hurting your pocket is your key mantra as a founder.
- You can do better and faster: Every morning you want to do more, accomplish more tasks, and gain new business more than you did yesterday. What you really end up doing is the repetitive mundane tasks that eat away your productivity and efficiency. We agree you will work on these individual tasks faster than anyone else, but do you really want to be doing these. More importantly are they “worth your time”.
- Delegate like a pro: We have listed the key steps to easy and effective delegation in another post. It isn’t rocket science. As you go along and you build your rapport with your personal assistant, delegation will come naturally to you.
If hiring an assistant can make you a better entrepreneur, by giving you “your time back” that you would have lost doing all the tasks that you shouldn’t be doing at the first place, you have got your value for money right there. While you embark on your wild ride and learn each day, it will be nice to have someone who is always there, ready to take up the tasks that you assign them and at the same time giving you an honest opinion when you need it the most.
Hiring a personal assistant is like having your wingman with you all the time. To know more on our services and different tasks that we can help you with please call us. Our offices are open Monday to Friday all 24-hours/ day.
Get virtualized, get amazed!
If you are an Entrepreneur you have been told or at least heard that you should delegate as much as possible. Or read a book called “4-hour work week” and wonder what it would be like to have your own personal assistant. Whatever the reason be, you looked at Tasks Everyday website, heard a few people just like you talk about their experiences and finally signed up for your very own dedicated Personal Assistant.
When it comes to working virtually it isn’t so much “virtual” as it literally means. Here’s why:
- Your assistant works your time zone. You could be working from Honolulu or Tampa in Florida; you have someone who is always there for you. So it really doesn’t matter where you are physically located.
- You have a local phone number, Skype, IM to reach your assistant. Just like any other work space where you usually do not meet all your co-workers on daily basis but the work still seems to get done in a very smooth manner, thanks to our technology. So why should be it any different here.
- Video calling: It’s a big hit with all our clients. Having a face to the name and the ability to discuss face-to-face is absolutely wonderful.
- Interacting and sharing with someone who is half way across the world, cares for your work, reminds you what’s next, keeps your schedule up to date, makes sure you don’t forget your girlfriend’s mom’s birthday (help you win those extra brownie points!), keeps your organized, and more importantly saves you time that you never had to begin with and help you live better- is a very liberating and exciting journey!
Are you thinking as to how does this work, what will you tell your PA to do? Do you even have enough work to delegate to someone else? You don’t have to be a pro at delegation to get your tasks done. In the beginning you should send all the tasks that you don’t like doing at all. The one’s that you hate to do, because they are so time consuming or are simply boring! Send these over to your PA and have him work on these tasks, while you sip on your favorite macchiato! After a first few days as you get your tasks done and communicate with your VA, you will find it’s fairly simple to save time and have your workload off!
Are you still having second thoughts if hiring a VA is the right choice? Ask us how we can help! Having an assistant is so addictive that you will wonder how you managed your life when you did not have one!!