Pressed for time? Why you need a Virtual Assistant
When our phone rings, we treat it as your first step to freedom. We understand that you have decided to get help and first and foremost you do realize that you need help.
Before we stress on what your assistant can do, lets focus on what you’ve been missing out on:
- Reading that book you always wanted to
- Updating your social media profile, connecting with your readers more then you do right now
- Taking a vacation with your family, and can not because “Hell will break loose in your absence”.
- Starting up a new business, you have been planning for so long
- Going fishing with your son or family
- Take that hiking trip
- Attending your daughter’s ballerina classes, or taking your son for swim lessons
- Make it a special day for your partner on his/her birthday, but you had no time, or even worse you forgot it altogether!
- Can’t be a part of that planned surprise birthday party for your friend as you still got unread emails that cant be ignored
- Take a nap when you haven’t got the worry in the world and sleep like there’s no tomorrow
Well, this list is never ending, as these are simple joys of life that each one of us as individuals can connect with at some point in our lives. Our hectic schedule and fast paced lives, takes out more from us each day then giving back. we do need to support our families, pay for mortgage, insurance and our taxes. And in this juggle of multitasking, providing and managing deadlines, we miss out on simple joys of life.
Now, do you really want us to point out why you need a virtual assistant? If you still need some more convincing, here goes:
- First and foremost: The reason is affordability: You can afford one, In Suze Orman’s terms “Approved”.
- Your Personal assistant can do more than you can imagine, clean up your inbox, attend calls, manage your calendar, remind you of your spouse’s birthday and even send a gift or make a list of gifting ideas, make reservations and all those personal secretarial tasks.
- If you need help with more executive tasks, then you can hire an executive assistant, who can manage your database, work on spreadsheets, research, presentations, docs and all other admin assistant related tasks.
- If you are “Sheldon Cooper” kinds, you might need an assistant with higher skills. Assistant with more technical background. For all your programming needs, you can hire a programmer; he can do simple tasks like setting up your blog or creating an ecommerce store.
When you first start out with your virtual assistant, you will realize it is the most inexpensive, affordable and productive way to get your tasks done and free your life.
The other bonus is that with hiring virtual assistants, you don’t have to worry about overheads, like bonuses or insurance or benefits. So pop over to Tasks Everyday today and hire your virtual Assistant, and experience the freedom!