Most people have gotten to where they are good at what they do. And have a fear that others might not match their abilities. In running a successful business, it is imperative that to continue the growing pattern we need to replace that fear with trust.
Delegation: As some might think it’s a fine balance that needs to be hung on to, it isn’t anything like walking a tight rope. It is more of habit that needs to be made a part of your everyday life. And as you do it more often you become good at it, just like picking the right shirt for your work everyday. it isn’t rocket science , it just needs a little thought and organization.
Why you need to delegate: You are so busy at work, watching everyone else’s back have you ever thought who is watching yours? So that one day that you want to take an off, the world doesn’t go to hell.
If you think you are working terribly long hours and feel totally indispensable to do anything else, it is one of the signs that is telling you to start delegating.
Your work style is your choice and habit. Most of the times, the more intelligent individuals often overestimate themselves and take up on more work than they can chew. One reason why they do that – is simple truth, they are good at what they do. Well, that isn’t a bad thing right! But what you need to understand is , while you are burdening yourself with more tasks , have you lost track of the broader goals that you wanted to achieve and getting buried in doing other stuff. The stuff that is repetitive and can be done by someone else. All you need to do is DELEGATE.
It allows time for today’s entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals to think on long-term business and development strategies for their personal and overall growth.
After you have realized that you need help, the second step is to identify tasks that you can delegate efficiently to your virtual assistant and then making delegation a habit.
You need to integrate delegation into what you already do. Make it your habit and let it grow.
What tasks can you Delegate: We as individuals, business owners, busy professionals know our everyday drill. What’s expected out of us and we know exactly how to deliver it.
- Repetitive tasks: Making charts, sheets, reports, entering data. Administrative assistants at Tasks Everyday are trained and experienced in handling such tasks.
- Research tasks: You need someone to go through tons of information available out there and make clear reports, organize it for you.
- Tasks that need a specific skill: Yes, you are talented and can do this on your own if you had the time to learn it or master it, but why not have someone else do it, who is good at it and does it for a living. Like making a website, setting up your blog etc. why not have your web virtual assistant do this for you instead. While you concentrate on business development, increasing sales and working on newer strategies for your online business.
- Mundane tasks: Why not has your personal assistant do those tasks for you. It might take longer than if you had to it yourself, but in the end, It did save you time and got your work done. Isn’t that we are trying to achieve – free up our valuable time and money. Personal assistants at Tasks Everyday are the right fit.
All those tasks that can be done by following a set of instructions, monitored by simple checkpoints, and saves you time can be delegated very efficiently. You do not need a magic wand for that to happen, many business and individuals like yourself are making the most of this by hiring the right virtual assistant from the pool of skill sets that tasks everyday has to offer.
Delegating is the efficient way of living, want to know more, keep reading…
We want our clients to find better ways to use the service (more on how to delegate and finding the right resource in future posts), and how to become a pro!
Let’s face it, we all have more tasks on our hand to do than the hours in a day. Whether you are a small business owner, homestay mom, busy professional or a college student. There is always so much to do. We wait for the weekend to unwind plus do the chores and tasks that you couldn’t get to during the week. With increasing tasks and commitments that we have in our life , our To-do-lists keep on increasing and we are running to make for the time lost.
For a small medium business owner, you are so busy doing the work that you do for your clients that your own business tasks are left in the backburner. As time goes by we end having contacts and database that is outdated and needs work, balance sheets that need to be filled, websites that are outdated and you haven’t got the time to have that special feature or product you wanted to showcase, do some research for your products and market research to keep a tab on your competitors. Well the list is never ending and we need that extra pair of hands without cutting a hole in our pockets. What you need is a fix and not a solution and that what Tasks Everyday offers.
Dedicated assistants at Tasks Everyday can help you with all the tasks listed above and lot more. Your Business Executive assistant does the work that you didn’t have the time to do, while you can concentrate to do what you like to do the most , that is being productive , achieve more and more importantly enjoy your life!
Few questions that you might need answers to before taking the leap to a remote executive assistant :
- I don’t have the time to train anyone on what needs to be done: At Tasks Everyday, this never happens. As we pick the right resource for you from our team of dedicated assistants, who work from our own office facility and are not freelancers. We know there expertise and experience, we always match the tasks to an assistant who has worked on similar projects before. If something that you are doing caters to a very niche market, training someone now for an hour or less each day for few days will save you much more time overall, if you had to do those tasks yourself.
- Security of my data and contacts: All our employees work from our own office facility and there are state of the art security measures in place, to ensure your data is secure and confidential.
- Why I need a remote assistant: Well firstly because it’s cost effective and you don’t have to worry about overheads, benefits or long term contracts. Tasks Everyday does not bind you to a contract.
For more information on hiring an executive assistant visit Tasks Everyday, and take the first step to revolutionize the way you work today!