Google has made it easier for users to search and at the same time more competitive for the businesses to get or maintain good rankings. While it’s constantly changing its algorithm, Panda and Penguin updates were the most crucial updates that impacted business websites and made them disappear from top ranks in a fortnight. Many of those are still trying to obtain their ranks before these updates were effective.
Content: It is the king of on page marketing. Fresh, relevant, high quality content is loved by Google. And what it makes it even more appealing is if it is shareable. After you write down your unique piece of content read it, if you think its something you would not share, then don’t bother posting it. You don’t have to be an award-winning writer to write this unique Google lovable content. All you need is the know- how of the industry you are in. Share your insights, valuable thoughts and it doesn’t matter if you write it in simple words. All that matters is your content should add value to the huge sea of data already available. It should be interesting and offer another view to the process or products you want to talk about.
Quality content does need time investment. Sit down to pen down your article when you are at your creative best. Be it early morning or late evenings. If a cup of coffee is what you need, please go ahead and indulge as long as the Cuban beans get your grey matter thinking and come up with the unique, share worthy article that you and your readers will love to read and share.
Back links: Google prefers high quality back links pointing back to your website. Long gone are the days when number of low quality back links would get your website good rankings. Google penalizes the websites that use such link building practices. Websites that have good authority over the subject of discussion back linking to your website will boost your page rank. To get these quality links you will need a clear strategy.
Domain authority: Websites that have higher domain authority of 20 or more are the gold mines of back links. You would want these websites to mention you. Before you start reaching out to these businesses, make a list of high quality sites and list out your pitch to each of these businesses. If you approach these businesses with a nice article that will be valuable to their business, they are more likely to share it or list it on their website and give you a credit for it.
Editorial or Media links: These are the best ones. Who doesn’t love media coverage? Getting talked about in the media, or being featured on any online media channel is a great plus. Incoming links from these outlets are highly coveted and boost your websites page rank.
Link building: While we talk about quality links, it seems almost difficult to have these good websites link back to you. A good strategy is to start local. Lets say you are a new landscape contractor in town. You might want to ask your colleagues or friends in college to mention you to their friends like it happened in the old times, to spread the word of mouth. Why not do something similar now. PR or link building exercise is similar to that. You might want to ask architects, designers to showcase your work on their website and at the same time you can show your capability to add design elements on the housing or commercial projects they are working on. Collaboration and valuable input within the same community is what Google likes to see. How well your connections are placed in your community, makes Google assess that you are the go-to guy for that particular business, service or product. If your work is noteworthy a good architect of design magazine might mention you or talk about you on their social media channels. You need to reach out to these people in your community, offer them valuable insights or something they would like to share and contribute to their line of work.
Following these steps take lot of research, patience and continuous efforts. Results of your online work do not interpret into number 1 ranks on Google overnight. Careful strategy when executed keeping Google’s updates in place and following the white hat practices will get you results. Don’t delay your online efforts to get connected or stay at the top of your niche. Get out there, make an effort and if you are too busy to do it yourself, hire an SEO analyst who will take care of all these and many more SEO activities for your business to help you stay ahead of your competition.
If you have any questions about our SEO assistants or would like to know how we can help you rank high on the search engines. Call us on 1-888-670-4882!
The concept of brands did not exist in early 80’s. People interacted with businesses like they did with individuals. Vetting of products and services was an extension of community interactions. Small businesses flourished and word of mouth drove foot traffic to local shops.
Why were brands invented?
When the physical gap between buyer and purchaser grew, there was a need to build relationship. Consumers needed to relate or connect to their manufacturers and build a sense of familiarity and reliability. Brands were invented to bridge this gap. What a brand stood for “assured the consumer a certain degree of quality and service”.
How marketing reshaped traditions:
Brands grew leaps and bounds making use of marketing methods like televisions and print media. There was no vetting process involved. People bought what they saw and were told. Companies spent more and more to create branding voice and to resonate the same with their consumers. Print media, hoardings, prime time radio slots and television spots were up for grabs.
This was more like a one way train track with only the companies constantly trying to push their vision and chase the consumer. Consumers on the other hand left they were unheard, which isn’t the case in the web world. When the www revolution took place it restructured the entire buying scene and computer was the new it thing.
Need of review sites:
Many local review sites came into place that were reconnecting the individuals and having them heard. People could express their opinion, make recommendations and offer advice.
Companies embraced this new voice and also acted based on what their consumer thought. It offered the missing link that companies wanted to know. What their consumer had to say was paramount, as it replaced the old cold call surveys and other methods. This was quick, effective and all it needed was the Internet.
We all have witnessed the rise and rise of social media. With tremendous opportunities that now exist, companies are getting innovative with newer marketing strategies that connect with their target market. Reviews, coupons, referrals, offers, specials, introducing new products or services. What social media can do is huge. Everyone in the world is connected, and all you need to do is CONNECT.
What is next:
Something more human than just a human name and a profile picture. Human interfaces with real time feedbacks. Google, Apple and other tech giants are constantly pushing boundaries. It will be exciting to see how the consumption and marketing evolves as we step each day into the future- a future that we envision will make us connect more like real next door neighbors.
If we dig a little deeper into the entire concept of working with a virtual employee there are few pointers to take into consideration. Our clients have stressed the importance of these factors over the years and we thought of sharing those with all of you. To build a successful relationship that Tim Ferris explains in his “4-hour work week” New York Times bestseller book, he stressed on the relationship paradigm where you trust your assistant with your credit card details and other personal information. When you first start out, there are certain apprehensions as your assistant is half way across the world. To those of you who are not outsourcing pros! This concept can be quite overwhelming. We as humans need a sense of comfort, security and reliability when it comes to our personal or professional lives and why should it be any different when it comes to working with a virtual employee.
Tasks Everyday as a company has mastered the art of virtual assistant services. We want to make sure our clients can rely on us and at the same time all our assistants have a secure job. All our virtual assistants work from our own office facility at Mumbai, and here is why we choose to keep it that way.
Over the years we have seen a herd of Virtual assistant companies, freelance organizations, come and go who offer virtual assistant services. Almost all of them have one thing in common their virtual assistants are “virtual” – they are work from home employees. This among the other numerous reasons is what sets us apart from the “herd”. We make this virtual relationship work like a well-orchestrated song. There is lot going “on and behind the curtain” all the time to make this experience wonderful for all our clients.
College educated assistants: Indians are knows for their hard work and dedication. Even Big-Bang theory needed an Indian nerd-Raj. Our assistants come from different education backgrounds; some are engineers, graduates in visual communications, arts, computers and math’s being their personal favorite subjects. What better way to make sure the assistants that are selected are 100% up for the job when they are physically present in our office all the time. They go through rigorous selection process before joining, then starts the training and that happens months before anyone is assigned an actual client.
- Job Security: Our assistants have a full time job, are employed by Tasks Everyday on a salary and works from our office facilty. They have Job security, getting paid every month regardless of clients they are assigned and the freedom to learn and grow each month. When other companies prefer to offer the job to the lowest bidder we keep it ethical.
- Excellence meetings: We do have our most awaited monthly “excellence meetings” where assistants and managers discuss about challenges, a place where they can ask each other questions like, “What is the newest technique to_____?”, “what was the coolest find of the week?”, “I learnt this___new technique.” , these meetings often end with a BBQ chicken wings and few beers!!
- We ensure you that the time you are being billed for, they are actually working on your tasks and not doing their laundry. It is very hard to avoid the necessary distractions when you work from home. That is one major reason why we do not have freelancers working with our company. Dedicated assistant works ONLY with you in your time zone and his focus is to get your tasks done and nothing else.
- Team leaders and quality control managers are present on the same floor at same time your assistant works for you. You get instant response all the time. They are the people in charge to ensure that your VA meets standards of excellence.
- Dedicated phone line on each assistant’s desk. You can call your assistant in your time zone and if there is anything urgent all you need to do is dial.
- Data protection: There are firewalls and necessary software’s in place at any office facility these days and it is mandatory to ensure your privacy is protected. Over the time you will share confidential information with your assistant. If your assistant is working from a café and using a shared net connection it is not that secure.
- Assistants with skills: They love working with clients from all over the world. And they have chosen this as a profession and gone through long hours of training before being assigned to you. So they are in this for the long haul and not just a one- time gig. They are empowered with all the necessary skills to tackle your tasks with competence, clarity and confidence.
There is a lot that holds for the face value and in this virtual world we like to keep one thing real and that is the quality and reality of our Virtual assistants. They are uniquely qualified and have the desire to help their clients by taking over their tasks and to give those clients a gift of increased productivity and better life!
We have in our mind our clients best interests and our assistants taken care of well at same time. If you are ready for a virtual assistant in your busy hectic life, you can call us on 1-888-670-4882 toll free line for USA & Canada.
Let’s face it, we all have more tasks on our hand to do than the hours in a day. Whether you are a small business owner, homestay mom, busy professional or a college student. There is always so much to do. We wait for the weekend to unwind plus do the chores and tasks that you couldn’t get to during the week. With increasing tasks and commitments that we have in our life , our To-do-lists keep on increasing and we are running to make for the time lost.
For a small medium business owner, you are so busy doing the work that you do for your clients that your own business tasks are left in the backburner. As time goes by we end having contacts and database that is outdated and needs work, balance sheets that need to be filled, websites that are outdated and you haven’t got the time to have that special feature or product you wanted to showcase, do some research for your products and market research to keep a tab on your competitors. Well the list is never ending and we need that extra pair of hands without cutting a hole in our pockets. What you need is a fix and not a solution and that what Tasks Everyday offers.
Dedicated assistants at Tasks Everyday can help you with all the tasks listed above and lot more. Your Business Executive assistant does the work that you didn’t have the time to do, while you can concentrate to do what you like to do the most , that is being productive , achieve more and more importantly enjoy your life!
Few questions that you might need answers to before taking the leap to a remote executive assistant :
- I don’t have the time to train anyone on what needs to be done: At Tasks Everyday, this never happens. As we pick the right resource for you from our team of dedicated assistants, who work from our own office facility and are not freelancers. We know there expertise and experience, we always match the tasks to an assistant who has worked on similar projects before. If something that you are doing caters to a very niche market, training someone now for an hour or less each day for few days will save you much more time overall, if you had to do those tasks yourself.
- Security of my data and contacts: All our employees work from our own office facility and there are state of the art security measures in place, to ensure your data is secure and confidential.
- Why I need a remote assistant: Well firstly because it’s cost effective and you don’t have to worry about overheads, benefits or long term contracts. Tasks Everyday does not bind you to a contract.
For more information on hiring an executive assistant visit Tasks Everyday, and take the first step to revolutionize the way you work today!